Improved Gramaphone

Improved Gramaphone

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Planning

This weekend I mapped out my site and finalised some of it's functionality. I was able to answer a few questions that had been lingering in my head while I was doing this, and it has motivated me to really get stuck into my project again.

I have decided against the forum idea, because I believe that a user has a better chance of getting advice/answers if they are chatting live with other people. A major problem I have with forums, is that there are many threads that have never been responded to, I would like to ensure that the whole process is very up-to-date and that there is no redundant information being stored when it is not needed!

I'll keep you all posted on other updates/changes as they take place... but now I'm going to get a cup of tea....

No comments: