Improved Gramaphone

Improved Gramaphone

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Go out drinking OR code? The answer is simple!

While some people are out enjoying themselves on a saturday night Sarah is coding..........(not cool) The horrors of CSS have unveiled themselves to me today :( why do all the browsers have to be so different. I'm getting the hang of it though.....i will have a different style sheet for each browser...ugh! I have also been doing some error handling in Javascript(making sure the user has entered stuff in every texfield and all that jazz). I've taken a break from the webcam side of things for a few days because it was driving me insane. I managed to set up an ad-hoc between my laptop and my old old laptop so my old laptop could access my localhost and open another instace of my webcam file(i need to see if it works 2-way)..... i managed to open the file but it didn't work properly.....i'll figure it out sometime soon i hope.

I think its finally bedtime...lots more to be done tomorrow :)

No comments: